ROCON MMI (Man Machine Interface) is ROCON's IEDs user interface software. It functions on a PC platform under WINDOWS OS.
The ММI software allows point-to-point connection (IrDA interface optical head), while for DRAGON 3 devices – additionally TCP/IP connection via the local or global network.
The program can be used for:
- Creation of new configuration and settings
- Configuration and settings download, editing and saving as a file
- Remote triggering of Disturbance Recorder
- Reading and visualisation of the Event Recorder, Disturbance Recorder and Data Logger data.
- Printing out of configurations, settings, events etc.
- Converting events into different file formats to be read by external programs
- On-line diagnostics – visualisation of the current state of all measured and calculated analogue values, process points and binary outputs; remote control of the LEDs and the digital outputs
- Programming of specific user-defined functions according to the clients' requirements
- File system access (FTP) to the DRAGON 3 series devices
The program can function both on-line and off-line. The dialogue is simple and intuitive – it uses standard buttons and menus like any MS Windows program.