ROCON Protocol Converter
The program ROCON Protocol Converter is able to communicate with intelligent electronic devices (IEDs) in a standard communication protocol from one side and forward it to the other devices in the same or another protocol.
The program acts as a Master (Client) in the following communication protocols: IEC 60870-5-103, IEC 60870-5 (NEO), IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 60870-5-101, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0 and as Slave (Server) at following protocols: IEC 60870-5-104, IEC 60870-5-101, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, DNP 3.0.
- Supports integration of different communication protocols, standard protocols and some companies, which provides interoperability with various producers
- Real time operation, in continuous mode
- Windows platform and minimum requirements for the computer configuration
- Provides user-tools for configuration
- Buffering and storing information in case of communication interruption
- Possibilities for integration into large variety of redundant schemes