ROCON Protocol Testing Simulator
The ROCON Protocol Testing Simulator operates on a PC platform under Windows OS, 32- bit and 64-bit where applicable. It gives possibilities for testing and simulating the behaviour of different IEDs over standard communication protocols such as IEC 60870-5, DNP3, Modbus. The program can be used to develop test scenarios, analyzing the behaviour of the devices to the protocol, checking protocol stack and more.
- Supports many physical communication interfaces (e.g., TCP, RS232, RS485)
- Supports user-defined database and test procedures
- Master/Slave, Client/Server simulation
- Built-in protocol diagnostics for monitoring and analyzing communications (including logging of protocol errors and source code)
- Integrated help and tool tips
- Performing communications to a large number of devices