RTI 402D1 Multifunction overcurrent and two winding transformer differential protection
RTI 402D1 is designed to be used as a main Protection IED for HV/MV two winding Power Transformer.
Restricted Earth fault protection for a sensitive internal earth faults identification and clearance is provided.
RTI 402D1 is comprised of two devices (main and auxiliary) for installation of the both sides of the power transformer. All overcurrent protection functions could be set to operate on the both sides of the protected transformer.
In case of missing a separate Bay control unit (BCU) for the HV side of the transformer Local & Remote control functions are also available.
The protection is suitable for all types of current transformers - iron-core and linearized (Rogowski coil).
All relay protection functions meet ANSI and IEC standards’ requirements:
- Transformer differential protection
- Transformer differential protection high stage
- Three stages non-directional definite time/instantaneous overcurrent protection
- Non-directional Inverse time overcurrent protection with 12 inverse time characteristics
- Three stages non-directional definite time/instantaneous ground fault protection
- Non-directional Inverse time ground fault protection with 12 inverse time characteristics
- Definite time undercurrent protection
- Negative Sequence overcurrent protection
- Phase discontinuity protection
- Restricted earth fault protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Arc protection
- Breaker failure protection
- Clockwise and anticlockwise phase rotation function
- Trip circuits supervision
- Current circuits supervision functions
- Circuit breaker life time monitoring
Automation and remote control functions
Disturbance (Fault) Recorder
- Sampling rate – 1 kHz/4kHz
- User defined trigger conditions and records duration
- Recording mode -overwrite (ring buffer) or saturate
- Each sample consists of instantaneous values of all analog and digital values
- Up to 1000 records
- Each event consists of information about the event’s type, some additional data (such as pick-up current, voltage, the time elapsed and so on) and the time stamp of the event (year, month, day, hour, minute, second, millisecond)
- Recording mode - overwrite
- Configuration tool - ROCON MMI protocol
- SCADA communication - IEC 60870-5-103, MODBUS
Configuration, setting and administration
- Optional extension with I/O modules type of RTB-1
Note: All flyers are subject to regular update