Project India, protection equipment for 132 KV GI
There are 5 Steel industries which want to be switch over to 132kv supply for tariff benifit. As such GIS bays in two 132/33kV substations are proposed and approved by Maharashtra_State_Electricity_Transmission_Company (www.mahatransco.in).
ROCON has submitted the all necessary protection equipment for 132 KV GIS in the two substations including:
· Line Differential and Distance Protection RLI402D3
· Line Distance Protection RLI401D3
· Transformer Differential Protection RTI402D3
· Multifunction Feeder Protection Relay RFI401D3
· Decentralize Busbar Differential Protection RBP401D3
During 2016 the equipment is installed in the respective Control & Relay panels. From November 2016 part of them are in a regular operation.